Established in 1978, Auto Action, has been the leader in aftermarket accessory installations for both new and used car dealerships. Selling aftermarket products such as remote starters, navigation systems, leather interiors and all lines of film just to name a few of the products we offer as well as the labor to install these products as well. Over the past 2 years our business model has grown to include fleet clients including various State and Federal projects as subcontractors.
Auto Action’s primary focus is on ADAS technology and safety to facilitate the growing distracted driver inhabitants on the roadways. The capability of a national installation footprint has allowed rapid growth for the service division of the company. Most recently, we have been asked to assist in the launch of the Government Funded THEA CV project in Tampa, FL.
Auto Action installed over 800 CV (Connected Vehicles) units, consisting of OBU’s (On Board Units), antenna’s, and replacement rearview mirrors to display the safety alert information required by THEA’s (Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority) pilot program. In addition, Auto Action acted as the lead for Hillsborough Community College students on the installations. They were performed on buses, trolleys and direct customer vehicles. Inventory maintenance and controls of inventory management were taught as well throughout the process.
Working in conjunction with Safe Drive Systems, Auto Action has performed over 500 installations of their technology including the calibration of the front-end radar and camera lane departure/pedestrian detection systems. Installations were performed nationwide and on light and heavy weight equipment as well as ambulance / state vehicles.
Currently Auto Action is subcontracted and working with Siemens Mobility on various DOT and City Transit projects as well as continuous RFP offerings.
Installation/Labor: Auto Action can provide installation on site. Our installation and implementation process will include:
- Location and technical point of contact (making sure the conditions are suitable for installation of the systems and test drive performance)
- Quality Control and real time monitoring through our custom webapps allow our clients to see the progress real time. We document all installs with pictures of the final installation for record keeping and future training programs with the client.
- Advanced Help Desk Support for requiring proposals.
- Involvement in the project’s installation requirements from implementation to completion.
- Experience is inclusive but not limited to
- Buses, Semi Freightliners, Cargo Vehicles, Trolleys, Sedan / SUV’s to name a few.
Auto Action does not utilize sub-contractors to implement the installation engagements, relying solely on our 25+ W2 technicians that report directly to our management hierarchy.